CURRENT NEWS ON THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Dear Bulli guests,
the Corona outbreak (Covid 19) is causing us all to experience massive restrictions of both a private and professional nature. And of course we know that the current situation is causing uncertainty among all our guests. Therefore, we would like to let you know the following:
1. the health and safety of our guests and employees comes before the current profitability of our company!
2. cancellation and trip interruption fees will not be charged until an indefinite period of time (the decisive factor is whether the travel conditions have deteriorated from the time of reservation until the time of departure). We ask you not to use this regulation lightly and to book only if you are sure.
Latest travel information
Our hygiene measures:
- The handovers take place in the open air with sufficient distance and of course with mouth protection
- The cleaning of our bullis is done thoroughly with disinfectants
- We ensure that our employees follow WHO recommendations, such as regular and thorough hand washing